Please click on either of the links below to download the add-in software required that enables Outlook users to Subscribe to iCal functionality. The first link is to the free add-in, the other link is to purchase a different add-in. This add-in is not required if you have Outlook 2007 but with it you can import the calendar directly into your primary calendar, meaning no more drag and drop.
Software and Instructions for iCal Add-in
See the "Quick-Start Manual" to walk you thru the steps to setup this functionality.
Please make sure to set the "Refresh Every" feature to once a day or 12 hours.
What Desktop and Web Applications accept iCal Feeds?
Although this is by no means an exhaustive list of iCal applications and resources, it should give you a starting point in your research:
- Mac OS X iCal
- Outlook 2003
- http://sourceforge.net/projects/remotecalendars (Free Plug-in)
- http://www.kenner-price.com/icalendar (Paid Application)
- If event times appear to be off by an hour Click Here (Microsoft Outlook Help)
- Additional Time Zone change information for Microsoft Outlook
- Outlook 2007
- Native support included within Outlook 2007
- How to article on adding an iCal Feed to Outlook 2007
- Google Mail
NOTE: It is important to turn off the automatic notifications as the system does a complete refresh when a calendar entry is changed, so you will receive notification for all events each time a change occurs.